Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New profile posts

Matt
Matt
Completely understand buddy, and sorry to hear it. Hoping that it begins to ease up soon. I'm okay myself, still battling through the family court - social worker tried to pressure me to alter my testimony and because I wouldn't, she is now refusing to testify. It will somehow be my fault though, you can guarantee it.
Fredzie
Fredzie
Thats appalling! So sorry you are having to go through this
Matt
Matt
They are one of the most corrupt organisations I've ever encountered, even worse than the police. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can finally begin to turn the tables on them in court. Given a fair hearing the truth will be impossible to repress, and I won't stop until each of the people responsible for this have lost their jobs. Got to keep fighting, no matter how dirty the opponent plays
It's OK to call me 'Roly'. Only my mother ever called me 'Roland', normally when she was cross with me! I was named after a model aircraft my father was building in the garage. I am so pleased he was not making a 'FockeWolf' or a 'Spitfire'. lol
Reactions: Matt
Matt
Matt
Cheers Roly! Some members prefer to be known by their screen names for privacy reasons so I always err on the side of caution :) Very serendipitous! I was very nearly called Harrison as my mother was a big Harrison Ford fan - so also pleased that didn't pan out, although admittedly I'd sooner be Harrison than 'Spitfire', less all the kids in the playground call me Spit for short :p
Hey buddy, just wanted to say hello and welcome! I know I'm a little late, I've been away recently - but thanks so much for contributing! 🍻
Everything from now on is in the post "We Believe You" world.
Let's hope the film helps move the real world away from that justice destroying mantra that the police have been using to wreck innocent lives for over a decade now...
Just about recovering from the big day yesterday at Cardiff IOJ. I’m feeling inspired again. That’s because Liam & Annie have given me some hope!! I’ve updated FACT & we’ve had the petition circulated . When I receive the questionnaire from Annie , FACT will email our members so that they can contribute. FACT have many members with lots of experience/evidence to share with IOJ.
Long and slow recovery from flu but nervously looking forward to 23rd March and "We Believe You" premier.
Reactions: Roy catchpole
Matt
Matt
Have my fingers crossed that you're feeling better by then!
Not bad Matt, been full of flu.. generally things ok ish!
Reactions: Matt
Matt
Matt
Oh no, have had no end of people I know dropping down with flu, there's even a big thread on here about it. Glad that things are okay, here to chat if ever you need buddy
S
Stained Glass
Hello Roy - thanks for the link.
I'm Tony, brother to Patrick the barman - and yes, it's a username that will have come in part from early years in C of E churches (and an enjoyment of sunshine through some stained glass).
Matt
Matt
I'm so sorry Senga, this is a devastating twist :( We have some very knowledgeable members here who will do their very best to help and support you both through what will regardless of outcome - be a life changing journey.
Matt
Matt
If there is a positive to be taken from this - you must remember that it is now the police must show their hand. The cards will be put on the table and so begins the process of them being picked apart. Many people are charged and have their cases dropped before trial, I have my fingers and toes crossed that this will also be one of those cases. Keeping you both in my thoughts <3
Senga
Senga
Thanks Matt, in a funny way its almost better! We can at last fight, and work towards proving my husband's innocence, instead of living in a continual limbo.
Had an email today, it seems editor of the telegraph is very interested in writing my story..
Hi Freedom Fighter. First time I've noticed you in the Pig and Crown. Good to see you. Merry Christmas.
F
freedom fighter
Hi Roy,sorry I just noticed this post. Happy New Year to you. Hope 2019 is going to be a year of many good changes ahead. Like the wrongfully convicted people being released from prison.
Such interesting information contained within private emails.. Did the police honestly believe that nobody else would ever see them?