Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

We're Back!

Matt

Brewmaster
Staff member
Verified
Reaction score
Status
Wrongfully Convicted
After what seemed like forever we're at long last back online, with an amazing new energy and a whole host of new features and more in the pipeline!

I haven't been particularly active in public the last couple of months, instead I've been plodding away behind the scenes making sure that the community runs smoothly. Part of that has been a terrible winter depression I've been suffering from. As many of you will know, when you feel down in the dumps it can be hard to find the energy to get out of bed, let alone be the heart and soul of a whole community.

So having started to feel better, I've finally been able to perform some much needed upgrades on the P
&C.

Reactions!
But over the last week or so the dark clouds have finally begun to clear, and the dark mist lifting and allowing me to breathe and thrive again, and I don't think that there could be a better time to re-launch than this. Although many little things have changed, one of the biggest changes you might notice is the new Reaction button. Just like on Facebook, you can now react to posts with Like, Laugh, Cry, OMG and Angry.

Emojis!
Oh and did I mention we've now got hundreds more Emojis to choose from? πŸ™‰πŸ˜:love:<3πŸΎπŸ˜‚πŸΆπŸ’πŸ§, and my personal favourite of course:🐷&πŸ‘‘

P&C Guidebook!
Another thing I've been working hard on is a brand new guide to help people find their way around the site. It's still a work in progress but it's jam packed with little tips and tricks to make life at the Pig & Crown just that little sweeter! You can find the new guide in our new Getting Started section: New? Read This! - Getting Started

We Believe You
Our documentary telling the unabashed stories of the forgotten victims of false allegations is taking shape and we're almost ready for our special preview screening at the upcoming Innovation of Justice conference in Cardiff on the 23rd March. If you can't make that screening then don't panic, you'll just have to wait that little bit longer. The film officially launches in London in June 2019 and we'll keep you up-to-date the whole way through with the odd sneaky preview here and there for good measure!

Pub Ambassador
Last but not least, @Patrick and I are hoping to appoint one or two new Pub Ambassadors, whose role it will be to carry the P&C torch out into the wider community and help members find their way here. As well as helping our new members to get around, and of course getting an important say in the community and the exciting projects we've got in the pipeline. If that's something you're interested in, then feel free to let us know!

Thank you so much to everybody who has kept the community going in my absence. It's our vision that one day the Pig & Crown will be a bustling hub of support and friendship for the falsely accused, their families and friends. With your help, we can realise that dream!

Look forward to seeing you all around!

Last edited by a moderator:

Roy catchpole

Senior Patron
Verified
Reaction score
Status
Other
After what seemed like forever we're at long last back online, with an amazing new energy and a whole host of new features and more in the pipeline!

I haven't been particularly active in public the last couple of months, instead I've been plodding away behind the scenes making sure that the community runs smoothly. Part of that has been a terrible winter depression I've been suffering from. As many of you will know, when you feel down in the dumps it can be hard to find the energy to get out of bed, let alone be the heart and soul of a whole community.

So having started to feel better, I've finally been able to perform some much needed upgrades on the P
&C.

Reactions!
But over the last week or so the dark clouds have finally begun to clear, and the dark mist lifting and allowing me to breathe and thrive again, and I don't think that there could be a better time to re-launch than this. Although many little things have changed, one of the biggest changes you might notice is the new Reaction button. Just like on Facebook, you can now react to posts with Like, Laugh, Cry, OMG and Angry.

Emojis!
Oh and did I mention we've now got hundreds more Emojis to choose from? πŸ™‰πŸ˜:love:<3πŸΎπŸ˜‚πŸΆπŸ’πŸ§, and my personal favourite of course:🐷&πŸ‘‘

P&C Guidebook!
Another thing I've been working hard on is a brand new guide to help people find their way around the site. It's still a work in progress but it's jam packed with little tips and tricks to make life at the Pig & Crown just that little sweeter! You can find the new guide in our new Getting Started section: New? Read This! - Getting Started

We Believe You
Our documentary telling the unabashed stories of the forgotten victims of false allegations is taking shape and we're almost ready for our special preview screening at the upcoming Innovation of Justice conference in Cardiff on the 27th March. If you can't make that screening then don't panic, you'll just have to wait that little bit longer. The film officially launches in London in June 2019 and we'll keep you up-to-date the whole way through with the odd sneaky preview here and there for good measure!

Pub Ambassador
Last but not least, @Patrick and I are hoping to appoint one or two new Pub Ambassadors, whose role it will be to carry the P&C torch out into the wider community and help members find their way here. As well as helping our new members to get around, and of course getting an important say in the community and the exciting projects we've got in the pipeline. If that's something you're interested in, then feel free to let us know!

Thank you so much to everybody who has kept the community going in my absence. It's our vision that one day the Pig & Crown will be a bustling hub of support and friendship for the falsely accused, their families and friends. With your help, we can realise that dream!

Look forward to seeing you all around!
Welcome back all-singing and all-dancing 🐷 & πŸ‘‘ Nice one. Now let's get some customers in...

Matt

Brewmaster
Staff member
Verified
Reaction score
Status
Wrongfully Convicted
Welcome back all-singing and all-dancing 🐷 & πŸ‘‘ Nice one. Now let's get some customers in...
Absolutely, I can't wait until once again our bar taps are flowing, fresh kegs barrelling through the cellar aisles and our seats are filled with our wonderful patrons once more! I'll drink to that 🍺

Matt

Brewmaster
Staff member
Verified
Reaction score
Status
Wrongfully Convicted
So glad that you are feeling better, Matt. That's the main thing - everything flows from that.
Thank you <3

It's been a tough few months, but once the weight began to lift off my chest, it had a sort of momentum with it that has carried me through the odd tough day here and there. I'm hoping to plough that energy back into the P&C now and really start to build up the community

Fredzie

Regular
Verified
Reaction score
Status
No Further Action
Glad you are feeling a bit better matt, hope you continue to do so...