Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

News The Mail nails Fake accusations leader...

Roy catchpole

Senior Patron
Verified
Reaction score
Status
Other
Yes, like, I was drunk and it was her fault, and, like yeah, I did pay for the booze with the charity's card, but, you know, I was abused as a child - oh, and by the way, I was falsely accused, and I just forgot to mention it. Sorry. Is that OK? I do think everyone who is accused - innocent or not - should have their names plastered all over the media, even if it means their lives are wrecked - and they lose their kids and families and are totally alienated from the rest of society, and, anyway, in my defence, You know, these people are perpetrators. Of course, I'm the exception, as you know. And I do have a therapist, you know, like, I WANT to be a better person, and that proves it, doesn't it? Bollocks. Drunken theft and fraud, exploitation of an abused woman and a charity, claiming to be a devout Christian. Well, well, well. Not even Pope-cuddling cuts the mustard these days. Things are looking up. Yeah. I've met some wolves dressed-up as sheep and shepherds most recently. Best avoided! Nice one, Patrick.

Patrick

Barman
Staff member
Verified
Reaction score
Status
Acquitted
His ability to try and hit every evasion argument in the book is why his charity should drop him like the hot turd he is. You can bet his false accuser - who was so mad at him she tried to get the MET to reopen the case some months after Manchester police had dropped it - has seen this, and I am hoping she will respond by doing something in character and really stupid.

jonnyfox

Regular
Verified
Reaction score
Status
No Further Action
So he was falsely accused yet doesn't support any rights for the FA'd? It begs the question- is he brainless, heartless or both?

Roy catchpole

Senior Patron
Verified
Reaction score
Status
Other
So he was falsely accused yet doesn't support any rights for the FA'd? It begs the question- is he brainless, heartless or both?
...manipulator, playing on the goodness and generosity of ordinary decent folks. Churches and charities have plenty of them in leadership positions.

Patrick

Barman
Staff member
Verified
Reaction score
Status
Acquitted
yes - a manipulator as Roy said - but his arrogant and egotistical TV appearance with Simon Warr and Sister Frances where he says he can't imagine what horror it would be to be falsely accused - but thankfully they are very rare, says
- yes,
evil, heartless and crazily selfish based on supporting the well funded charity he created - well deserving of his ongoing comeuppance that I take some pride in delivering.
Let's hope his ongoing lies force her out of the woodwork too - she tried to get him prosecuted twice before, accusing him of rape. - it seems quite likely she will see this latest batch of covering up lies and half truths as a fresh chance to gave a go at him.