Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The American President is...

Patrick

Barman
Staff member
Verified
Reaction score
Status
Acquitted
US journalists regularly post on this - their jaws often dropping as they take in exactly how far the respect for the office has now dropped.
the latest I saw has been, "Retweeting conspiracy theories about Jeffrey Epstein's death"

another has been "cheating at golf for the 186th time since he took office"
yesterday we had,
"Posing for press photos with a big thumbs up and smile with Melania holding an orphaned baby in El Paso where they went because one of his fans killed many people in support of Trump's racism, including the baby's parents."

It does still amaze me -
not,
that any US president can do some sneaky bad shit behind the scenes - Kennedy was a serial adulterer, Nixon an expletive wielding blamer of others,
but
that this one can constantly display his narcissistic juvenile incompetence as a human being without suffering the fate of either of those two aforementioned.

Last edited:

Roy catchpole

Senior Patron
Verified
Reaction score
Status
Other
Some people say, "He will get his come-uppance." Others, I have heard - regularly on some sites - "Karma". Crap, brothers and sisters. That's not how it works. It's the poor what gets the blame.

Patrick

Barman
Staff member
Verified
Reaction score
Status
Acquitted
Trump el paso.jpg

Anyone else think that you have to be somewhere below the devil in the moral rankings to do this?
To pose for the camera as a press opportunity, with the baby that one of your fanatical fans, inspired by your racist anti-immigrant comments, just orphaned among 22 in a mass shooting. (this fact is confirmed)...
thumbs up and smiling...
only a true psychopath could do this - and it's not a one off.
#TheUSpresidentIs - competing with Ted Bundy and Jeffrey Dahmer.

jonnyfox

Regular
Verified
Reaction score
Status
No Further Action
Yet still better than Hilary

Roy catchpole

Senior Patron
Verified
Reaction score
Status
Other
View attachment 191

Anyone else think that you have to be somewhere below the devil in the moral rankings to do this?
To pose for the camera as a press opportunity, with the baby that one of your fanatical fans, inspired by your racist anti-immigrant comments, just orphaned among 22 in a mass shooting. (this fact is confirmed)...
thumbs up and smiling...
only a true psychopath could do this - and it's not a one off.
#TheUSpresidentIs - competing with Ted Bundy and Jeffrey Dahmer.
I've re-posted some of this post in my own name. Hope that's OK. X

Patrick

Barman
Staff member
Verified
Reaction score
Status
Acquitted
This is just one small part of an interview with his (long ago sacked) press officer, Anthony Scaramucci:-

"You know, he doesn’t look at people—and by the way, if you and I were in his field of vision and he had a cold and the two of us had to die for him to get a Kleenex, you’re fucking dead. I mean, there’s no chance. You understand that, right?"

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/08/anthony-scaramucci-interview-trump

Roy catchpole

Senior Patron
Verified
Reaction score
Status
Other
The whole thing is terrify
Yet still better than Hilary
They're all in it. I've got a new version of the Lord's Prayer. It goes something like "...forgive us our cynicism...but it's the only thing that keeps us sane. Amen"