Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Step by Step... How police, prosecution and judges take down innocent men for DUMMIES!!

Malik

Regular
Verified
Reaction score
Status
Other
This man once praised by the tabloids as being a successful businessman, pilot and personal friend of Floyd Mayweather is currently on The run as he felt he had no choice due to being set up by members of the judiciary.
Watch and be ready to be shocked at the reality of the Falsely accussed.

Subscribe to his channel and watch his r videos to be amazed and reach out if u can help him in any way. So far he is making alot of noise but no one seems to care.

Guys surely this is a great story if not the best for the false accused documentary.
Evidence available
Video of police stating the car is stolen
The car is unlawfully crushed while a court order is active
Judge requests reasonable excuse from officer in 30 days
In 30 th day officer overrides cps decision to not convict due to no evidence. Police station records in hand state this happened 3MINUTES after cps decision šŸ˜²

Police statement shows police harassed key witness 9 times to give evidence as he said no.
Eventually cornering the key witness they get him to sign a false declaration/statement.
Witness stated he never sold cherished number plates.
Mr Khan received court papers via a cd and managed to access the redacted papers to reveal damning evidence showing that the key witness sold high cherished plates for years as a full time job which he sold to mr Khan exposing the criminal to be the key witness.
Defence barrister requests mr Khan NOT to give evidence?
Mr Khan secretly video records barrister confirming this.
Barrister then lies under oath stating this was not the reason. Judge disregards the discovered non disclosure and the video footage of barrister.
Barrister walk out on mr Khan.
There is so much more evidence available. All documented and ready to go
Guys seriously this case blows the lid on the whole false allegations issue.

Time for some positivity PLEASE!!

Instagram izahid1986
YouTube : Zahid Khan lifestyle Vlogs

He is willing to talk to anyone who is willing to help

Last edited:

Malik

Regular
Verified
Reaction score
Status
Other
Guys surely this is a great story if not the best for the false accused documentary.
Evidence available
Video of police stating the car is stolen
The car is unlawfully crushed while a court order is active
Judge requests reasonable excuse from officer in 30 days
In 30 th day officer overrides cps decision to not convict due to no evidence. Police station records in hand state this happened 3MINUTES after cps decision šŸ˜²

Police statement shows police harassed key witness 9 times to give evidence as he said no.
Eventually cornering the key witness they get him to sign a false declaration/statement.
Witness stated he never sold cherished number plates.
Mr Khan received court papers via a cd and managed to access the redacted papers to reveal damning evidence showing that the key witness sold high cherished plates for years as a full time job which he sold to mr Khan exposing the criminal to be the key witness.
Defence barrister requests mr Khan NOT to give evidence?
Mr Khan secretly video records barrister confirming this.
Barrister then lies under oath stating this was not the reason. Judge disregards the discovered non disclosure and the video footage of barrister.
Barrister walk out on mr Khan.
There is so much more evidence available. All documented and ready to go
Guys seriously this case blows the lid on the whole false allegations issue.

Time for some positivity PLEASE!!

Patrick

Barman
Staff member
Verified
Reaction score
Status
Acquitted
Malik,
The details of this case are such that only a lawyer can really decipher where the corruption lies - I can tell that things are wrong, but it needs the analysis of someone fully briefed on the case to pull out exactly where the law has been twisted, who has done what wrong, and when, - because a lot of the stuff he highlights as important just doesn't seem clearly relevant to me.

I have a lot of people now approaching me as they know I am making the film, but there are just so many cases of judicial processes gone wrong - and if they don't fit with the subject matter of our film ( false accusations of rape/sexual assault) I cannot afford to spend what time I have available to the project sidetracking into every other kind of injustice (of which there are thousands) as a kind of advocate by association. sorry.

Malik

Regular
Verified
Reaction score
Status
Other
That's ok Patrick.
In any case I feel it's a great case study to learn from because the corruption is very evident

Roy catchpole

Senior Patron
Verified
Reaction score
Status
Other
Malik,
The details of this case are such that only a lawyer can really decipher where the corruption lies - I can tell that things are wrong, but it needs the analysis of someone fully briefed on the case to pull out exactly where the law has been twisted, who has done what wrong, and when, - because a lot of the stuff he highlights as important just doesn't seem clearly relevant to me.

I have a lot of people now approaching me as they know I am making the film, but there are just so many cases of judicial processes gone wrong - and if they don't fit with the subject matter of our film ( false accusations of rape/sexual assault) I cannot afford to spend what time I have available to the project sidetracking into every other kind of injustice (of which there are thousands) as a kind of advocate by association. sorry.
Absolutely, Patrick. Focus. We are not alone. There will be others out there, Malik, as I am sure you are aware. it's a vast field.