Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Oh you don't say...

Patrick

Barman
Staff member
Verified
Reaction score
Status
Acquitted
Yeah - this journalist is a little naive (She has the excuse of viewing the situation from 4,000 miles away) in thinking that Cressida Dick's statement marks any real change in UK culture of "believe the victim". The flood of false accusations is still rising as far as we know.

The FalseFeminists are still pushing new DPP Max Hill like crazy to "stop the rape prosecution rates from falling". (BBCradio 4 this morning.)

and he was wishy washy saying, "There is no way of knowing if there are any wrongfully convicted men in prison due to disclosure failings".

Roy catchpole

Senior Patron
Verified
Reaction score
Status
Other
Yeah - this journalist is a little naive (She has the excuse of viewing the situation from 4,000 miles away) in thinking that Cressida Dick's statement marks any real change in UK culture of "believe the victim". The flood of false accusations is still rising as far as we know.

The FalseFeminists are still pushing new DPP Max Hill like crazy to "stop the rape prosecution rates from falling". (BBCradio 4 this morning.)

and he was wishy washy saying, "There is no way of knowing if there are any wrongfually convicted men in prison due to disclosure failings".
Indeed. It would have been useful if the BBC had put a real interviewer onto this one. Someone who knows and believes the truth, and who, for example, was willing to challenge Hill's bland assertion that there is a "Robust" system of appeals. Whilst not having had to go through such a process myself I know there are plenty of us - both in this pub and on other sites - who know in fact a completely different truth. With lax talk like that, I do wonder from the very start of this new Kingdom and Reign whether there is going to be any change in the direction of justice for the innocent. Sorry if that sound depressing, but I don't think many of us had any high hopes for this new plum job administration anyway.