Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

It's easy if you do not want a complaint inquiry, just retire the officers!

millroly

Patron
Verified
Reaction score
Status
No Further Action
"Dept Supt McDonald had day-to-day charge of Midland probe. He called Beech’s claims 'credible and true' even before officers investigated them. He had health problems and retired weeks before Beech’s trial" - The Sun

One of my accusers, a Det.Insp in Devon and Cornwall Police retired just after the 'Complaint Inquiry' against North Yorkshire. Devon and Cornwall were not prepared to disclose the reason for his retirement. They knew I was going to pursue Devon & Cornwall Police. He came beyond in investigation

After I invoked my right to an 'appeal against the outcome of another complaint inquiry, the Senior Officer retired and I had an automated email telling me that he had retired. I wrote to the Professional Standards and never had a reply. He became beyond investigation.

The same thing happen on the last complaint to Devon & Cornwall about the 'acting Inspector' who was demoted.

Last edited: