Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hopefully the court will give him a half meaningful sentence

millroly

Patron
Verified
Reaction score
Status
No Further Action
Frank Furedi ( @Furedibyte) commenting on the (verdict of the) Carl Beech case highlighted the "Real problem in this sordid affair wasn't Beech - but an industry of obsessive anti-paedo crusaders, hapless & gullible police disposed to believe fantasies & a media lacking critical sensibility (in the) Carl Beech trial: VIP abuse accuser guilty of false claims"

Deputy Leader of the Labour Party Tom Watson, has tried to distance himself according to the BBC. The BBC themselves are not squeaky clean on matter as they commissioned a full Panorama slot that was dedicated to so called 'credible' evidence given to them, by Carl Beech AKA as 'Nick', about the Westminster circle of (found to be) non-perpetrators. There was an emotional speech to the court, by Mr.Procter criticising the Met Police. Then, Mr Proctor criticised the Labour Deputy Leader Tom Watson, who met Beech in 2014 and discussed the allegations. Mr Watson "gave oxygen" to Beech's allegations, Mr Proctor claimed. Mr.Watson also used parliamentary privilege to accuse past serving MP's and leading military and defence figures of sexual offences.

Mr Watson said he hoped the case does not prevent survivors of child sexual abuse going to the police. In a statement, Mr Watson said: "It was not my role to judge whether victims' stories were true. I encouraged every person that came to me to take their story to the police and that is what I did with Nick." Tonight there are calls for his resignation from the Labour Party!

It is worth viewing the BBC article, especially the Harvey Procter response to the verdict - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49074879

Last edited:

Patrick

Barman
Staff member
Verified
Reaction score
Status
Acquitted
I have congratulated Harvey on the inclusive nature of his response - what that poor guy has gone through :eek: (and now he has a top, and I mean top, QC going after the Met for his £million compensation with no hiding of details. May he crush them in highly public view)
- it was massively worse than what 99% of us have been through.

Watson, the media, the Met police - all most unsurprisingly claiming innocence on all charges of aiding and abetting...
The BBC did, on the news last night, admit their own part in promoting the conspiracy - partly...
Watson was in complete denial - and thus proved he is an ass and a revoltingly shameless one at that.
The Met are of course in permanent denial, too many such cases to cope with to go around admitting anything about this most obvious of fuck ups. ...and of course their officers have helped set up the massive system ( IOPC etc) designed to get senior corrupt officers off the hook via heavily pensioned retirements, throw the odd caught-red-handed one under the bus, and keep the screen up that prevents the daily and massive corruption from leaking into pubic view.

None of this is in any way surprising - but it does present some opportunities to kick back -
we now have more evidence than ever about egotistical pitch fork wielders pushing innocent people off a cliff in order to gratify their paedo/rapist hunger/lust...

they are like Carl Beech.
people who pretend to be on the side of victims - but have actually been ignorantly busy making victims of innocent people.

millroly

Patron
Verified
Reaction score
Status
No Further Action
What has frustrated me most has been my own 'anger' and Police ping-ponging me between themselves. I sometimes wonder if the professionals can recognise the hurt; and at what point did they lose the 'humanity' gene that is given to us all. Or are they born with pathological sadism?

My last letter to my MP highlighted my raw feelings " There is no action or crime I could commit that would leave me in a worse living position. Ultimately I want the truth to come out and my ‘story’ told, maybe you will dispel any untruths, to acknowledge what can happen and prevent the level of abuse by the Police and other services being inflicted on others. In the absence of any championing of me and any real support, I have determined that my death will serve greater value than my life does; for it is the only mechanism to bring to the public attention the truth about the wrong actions of the Police services; for me to have real closure and for the first time others might associate themselves with that they choose to ignore; me and my despair.

Those who have doubt about their actions might even might question the fiction to fact, especially with regards to the police handling of me. Fear of death is only for those who have something and someone to live for. In the words of the twentieth-century writer GK Chesterton, ‘The man who kills a man, kills a man. The man who kills himself, kills all men, for as far as he is concerned he wipes out the world.’ - A cruel world. Ultimately, I will be giving over to my tormentors, who can escape reasoned actions and cover up their failings of giving genuine support. In so doing I will be securing much freedom and allaying any naïve bogeyman ‘danger in the darkness’ fear, within others, that I am of any threat as I move on to a better place.

Patrick

Barman
Staff member
Verified
Reaction score
Status
Acquitted
Or are they born with pathological sadism?
Unfortunately Roly, yes - they probably are...
- your long letters can do you no good -
These people roll their eyes and dismiss all such attempts to engage with their emotions. - as if they ever felt empathy...nope, that's why they got promoted to the job.
This is why we need to get everyone "woke" as to how the police operate - and what to do after they have done it to you.
we all have to learn how to get out of the pit that they so casually dug and are happy to see you wallow about in...
and this is why I suggest a good chat with Barnett Survivors - I am a client and it has helped me understand the processes and what to pick up and run with and what to let go of (though that is hard).

Many people who have been through this without gaining satisfaction have actually "killed all men" - leaving a terrible mess for all who loved or even liked them and effectively allowing the worst bastards in the world to win. - as you appear to have guessed, they immediately jump on their "no smoke without fire" bandwagon and declare, "See - told you he was guilty".

please join with those of us who have been there but declined the cliff edge. - It does get better - and the way forward can include some pleasant surprises, I've had a couple in the last week. and who knows - we now have a team that believes we have a good chance of putting a couple of dirty cops in jail.
wouldn't it be good to see and learn how?