Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hi everyone

Margaret logan

Regular
Verified
Reaction score
Status
Family Member, Other
Hi, been ages since i posted on here. Hope evryone is as well as can be. Just had some thoughts running through my head i would like to share. I never thought I would find anything positive about my sons incarceration but... he is agrophobic, he never left the house but now in hmp he is a pass man, lhe has duties and focus and is mixing and communicating with people. He had alcohol problems, that is no more. His mental health was declining due to the aforesaid illnesses and the stress of living for years with a deranged partner. His mental health is good and he is coping. Nonetheless he is still banged up on f as and oscar winning performances of the 2 evil hags that got him put inside. The bitches didn't break him , they brought him back to himself, he has never been so clear for a long time. His case is being worked on by mojo Scotland and although it will take time , story aint over by a long chalk. It's great to hear all the sucesses south of the border, send a little luck our way and keep the faith xx

Patrick

Barman
Staff member
Verified
Reaction score
Status
Acquitted
Hi Margaret
it is both good to hear this - and yet sobering and sad... at least he is now in a much better place to take the fight onward. and maybe one day the positions will be reversed and we will see the false accusers in prison, as we build a more just world outside of it.

Roy catchpole

Senior Patron
Verified
Reaction score
Status
Other
That is just such brilliant news, Margaret. And what an encouragement to see you so positive. Yup. A spell in the nick can sometimes be the start of a new and better life. It happened for me when I was a teenager. It's just a pity that it has to happen as a result of finding yourself in an even worse situation outside of prison that drives you there! My pre-borstal ethos was social and educational. Sounds like you lad's situation was these two 'hags' and a deranged partner along with alcohol. Let's hope and pray his new life will continue for the rest of his term and long after he comes out. What a joy that would be for his mother! For ourselves, we are good. The evil b******s haven't gone away or changed their ways, but they effect us less and less as the months go by. Things are looking up - and we even share with Patrick the hope and determination that a more just society, partly through our efforts, will come our way - for all of us. Enjoy the Autumn.