Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FACT conference & film premier of "We Believe you" in the heart of England.

Patrick

Barman
Staff member
Verified
Reaction score
Status
Acquitted
As I write -it is less than a month away, :p and we have a polished final cut of the film all ready for sign off.
It's been almost exactly a year since Matt and I got this project started and one heck of a year at that.
In travelling to people's homes all around the country I have been massively affected by the emotional traumas that we involved have shared - so openly - on camera.
The result is a documentary that has been described as "Deeply moving" and we hope will inspire greater awareness and change to both perceptions and police behaviours.

So please be there, to see the launch of the movie and a partnership that has driven the Pig & Crown into existence
You don't have to be a member of FACT to attend the conference (though annual membership @£20 costs the same as admission to non members, so why not join?)

Saturday 18th May at 10:00
for registration membership matters and more
12:30 for the free lunch followed by Daniel Janner QC speech.
and at 16:00 the film premier
"We Believe You"

At St Lukes Church, Birmingham
FACT Spring Conference, Saturday 18th May 2019
St Luke’s Church and Conference Centre
Great Colmore Street, Lee Bank, Birmingham. B15 2AT

Places at this conference must be booked in advance by either post or email
factuksec@gmail.com - the same works for those wanting to join.

Last edited:

Patrick

Barman
Staff member
Verified
Reaction score
Status
Acquitted
I look forward to seeing good friends made in the making of this film - and others from the forums and support groups,
My eyes have been opened in a way I could never have imagined possible before 2016.
That was a year when all that could go wrong, and worse, did.