Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Diana Davidson - Supporting the Falsely Accused (v.Fake Feminism)

franticwithworry

Regular
Verified
Reaction score
Status
Family Member
She is indeed a warrior. Sadly our own Erin Pizzey has been pretty much silenced. Never mind 'toxic masculinity', what we have now is rampant toxic feminism. It isn't feminism, it's a cancer.

Roy catchpole

Senior Patron
Verified
Reaction score
Status
Other
She is indeed a warrior. Sadly our own Erin Pizzey has been pretty much silenced. Never mind 'toxic masculinity', what we have now is rampant toxic feminism. It isn't feminism, it's a cancer.
Yes. I am convinced that as an international community we are standing on the edge of decisions regarding where power is going to rest for generations to come. I know there's a great discussion re climate change going on in the world, but our concern is equally urgent. It's about the nature of truth and justice. It's not just our little back garden. And in the course of this battle there will inevitably be casualties. There is a call for courage of conviction and clarity of argument. Sometimes it's difficult to get above the parapet, and having spoken this morning to a close friend and wise counsellor, I am currently being challenged to promote my book to a wider audience (my fear is that in telling these truths to the wider public I might bring down the whole ecclesiastical mountain about our ears), so I am reluctant. But it's gonna have to be done sooner or later. One real support in doing this is going to be "We Believe You" - a testimony by real people about real situations which cannot be denied, and one that carries considerable authority in both the media and political world.

Patrick

Barman
Staff member
Verified
Reaction score
Status
Acquitted
there are not many ex refuge/Women's Aid founders who know the truth, around - and Erin is getting old and quite tired - but she does campaign still...
the trouble is we have a toxic mangina led media and a culture that accepts myths like "false accusations are incredibly rare" because the Feminist lobby has been hammering it home every year for 30 years.

We do have hope however - because their towering castle is built on the sand of a reality that I posted in my Stat Attack post...
They cannot hide and bluff these figures forever - their flat feminist earth theories will crumble.

Patrick

Barman
Staff member
Verified
Reaction score
Status
Acquitted
a new word for you "Feemenist" - pronounced as it looks.. Fee - men -ist (because they get paid for it.)

The type of man who accepts, and promotes, dogmatic lies and Feminist agenda myths such as:
"Toxic masculinity",
women = innocent holy victims,
male responsibility for all things bad, (commonly dismissed under the broad badge of "patriarchy"), and
"women don't lie about rape".

99% of all men in government, the police and Criminal Justice System are Feemenists. They have aggressively led the introduction of rules and laws that permit women to evade responsibility for their actions ("How dare you blame the victim!?") and tend to believe that the worst offences of inequality (that may for a long time until the equal pay and other acts, have justified the notion of an oppressive patriarchal UK society), are all still current sins that they must make men atone for. A Feemenist will never look at how equal rights and pay for women working in power line repair, lumberjacks, sewage cleaners and miners, - have stayed off the Feminist agenda. They will tend to avoid appearing too masculine for fear of being lumped in with the genuinely idiotic men who unfortunately still do set out to annoy, upset, fight and dominate others, including women.

In the world of women it is a loud minority that have fallen for the Feminist dogma.
Among powerful men it appears to be a majority who have,
and these are the Feemenists

Roy catchpole

Senior Patron
Verified
Reaction score
Status
Other
a new word for you "Feemenist" - pronounced as it looks.. Fee - men -ist (because they get paid for it.)

The type of man who accepts, and promotes, dogmatic lies and Feminist agenda myths such as:
"Toxic masculinity",
women = innocent holy victims,
male responsibility for all things bad, (commonly dismissed under the broad badge of "patriarchy"), and
"women don't lie about rape".

99% of all men in government, the police and Criminal Justice System are Feemenists. They have aggressively led the introduction of rules and laws that permit women to evade responsibility for their actions ("How dare you blame the victim!?") and tend to believe that the worst offences of inequality (that may for a long time until the equal pay and other acts, have justified the notion of an oppressive patriarchal UK society), are all still current sins that they must make men atone for. A Feemenist will never look at how equal rights and pay for women working in power line repair, lumberjacks, sewage cleaners and miners, - have stayed off the Feminist agenda. They will tend to avoid appearing too masculine for fear of being lumped in with the genuinely idiotic men who unfortunately still do set out to annoy, upset, fight and dominate others, including women.

In the world of women it is a loud minority that have fallen for the Feminist dogma.
Among powerful men it appears to be a majority who have,
and these are the Feemenists
What a wonderful word. I always knew there was a missing word in this debate - and this is IT. Brilliant. I will definitely be using this at all and every opportunity. With this quality of innovation happening, I just want to live forever!:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle: Have a pint (or a G&T) on me :beer::whiskey:. Enjoy your day.

franticwithworry

Regular
Verified
Reaction score
Status
Family Member
Excellent! Wonderful! My new favourite word! Feemenist. I love it.