Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Corrupt police

Suzipod

Verified
Reaction score
Status
Family Member
Well last night I had the difficult task of listening to a covert recording of a child protection conference involving my children from 2016. This recording revealed the OIC and her DS convincing the whole group that my husband was guilty of the heinous crimes he was accused of. I then had to listen to them character assassinate me for nearly half an hour and tell complete and utter lies about things I had said and done. All in all, they insinuated that I was some sort of monster, incapable of safe guarding my children. My husband was barely mentioned. This is what happens when you challenge the police and question their procedural errors. I was a threat to their case so they tried to destroy my credibility.
I sincerely hope my contribution to this documentary helps to highlight the corruption that seems to go hand in hand with false allegations. People need to understand the impact this corruption has on innocent people.
I, for one, will never get over it...

Roy catchpole

Senior Patron
Verified
Reaction score
Status
Other
Well last night I had the difficult task of listening to a covert recording of a child protection conference involving my children from 2016. This recording revealed the OIC and her DS convincing the whole group that my husband was guilty of the heinous crimes he was accused of. I then had to listen to them character assassinate me for nearly half an hour and tell complete and utter lies about things I had said and done. All in all, they insinuated that I was some sort of monster, incapable of safe guarding my children. My husband was barely mentioned. This is what happens when you challenge the police and question their procedural errors. I was a threat to their case so they tried to destroy my credibility.
I sincerely hope my contribution to this documentary helps to highlight the corruption that seems to go hand in hand with false allegations. People need to understand the impact this corruption has on innocent people.
Hi Suzipod. Painful though this is to read through, it provides a fascinating insight into what goes on behind closed doors and without consultation with the victims of in-group procedures. If anyone with an open mind ever had any doubts about the police attitude towards untried and un-convicted defendants and social services' credulous willingness to believe their narrative, this should be enough to get them thinking. Anyone who threatens to stand in the way of them getting their view across seems to be fair game - even though it's you, Suzipod, who is someone who doesn't take any crap! Hold fast and press on, my friend. The job you're doing is a brilliant one.
Having said that, I don't know the law around this, and maybe its just me being over-cautions, so a word of caution about covert recordings. Does anyone on here know the situation around this? We don't want you getting clobbered. X

Patrick

Barman
Staff member
Verified
Reaction score
Status
Acquitted
Roy - there is no law against personal covert recordings - anyone can make them, of anyone else, including all statutory bodies. and they are admissible in court depending on the relevance of their content..
There is a law about companies making covert recordings of customers - which is why you always get the "Training and monitoring purposes " announcements on the phone
but there is a lot of public misunderstanding about this - possibly because of the rules regarding CCTV footage, but even those are pretty tolerant - e.g. you can film your front yard such that it includes seeing the street beyond, so long as it is for "security purposes". The law basically stops you snooping on your neighbours...

Patrick

Barman
Staff member
Verified
Reaction score
Status
Acquitted
I sincerely hope that the film gets an audience that understands the significance of this material - Ann Widdecombe said we could not include views of the police doing the wrong we know they are doing unless it is stood up with evidence - well here we have that evidence.

Roy catchpole

Senior Patron
Verified
Reaction score
Status
Other
Roy - there is no law against personal covert recordings - anyone can make them, of anyone else, including all statutory bodies. and they are admissible in court depending on the relevance of their content..
There is a law about companies making covert recordings of customers - which is why you always get the "Training and monitoring purposes " announcements on the phone
but there is a lot of public misunderstanding about this - possibly because of the rules regarding CCTV footage, but even those are pretty tolerant - e.g. you can film your front yard such that it includes seeing the street beyond, so long as it is for "security purposes". The law basically stops you snooping on your neighbours...
As always, Patrick. So grateful to you. Thanks.

Roy catchpole

Senior Patron
Verified
Reaction score
Status
Other
I sincerely hope that the film gets an audience that understands the significance of this material - Ann Widdecombe said we could not include views of the police doing the wrong we know they are doing unless it is stood up with evidence - well here we have that evidence.
Excellent. The more we talk to one another, the better it all becomes. Keep it up, Suzipod and everyone else. We shall overcome!!