Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BBC Today programme: rape myth promotion again...

Patrick

Barman
Staff member
Verified
Reaction score
Status
Acquitted
The Centre for Women's Justice v Max Hill, DPP were on the flagship national news show this morning...
The Centre for gender biased injustice woman made the usual fake arguments - talked about rape myths - and was not challenged on the biggest one which she is promoting.
My immediate riposte was via Twitter:-

"#BBCR4today I have an answer to the Centre of gender-biasing justice's questions. The number of rapes has actually fallen. Police are not prosecuting so many false accusations. "Believe the Victim" rubbish has been reduced. ...all while False accusations have soared.

...what is being ignored is how many convictions are wrongful, BBC doesn't want to hear truth: prison officers saying, "we believe 1000+ men are in prison for sex offences that never happened". But just maybe the Police and CPS are starting to see through the MeToo fakers now."

This is deliberately provocative - I do not know if the number of actual rapes has fallen,
it's a guess -
but it's a guess based on a more accurate analysis/summary of the way the police figures have gone than the guesses being passed off as fact by oxymorons like the centre for injustice against men.